Universal Molding enjoys a well-earned reputation for delivering the highest quality extrusion, roll forming, fabrication and finishing services to customers in a wide range of industries. We pride ourselves in our ability to meet your individual needs with custom manufacturing uniquely targeted for your specific project. This is our Universal approach.
Pride in Every Project
Full modern production facilities
Integrated systems – saves time, money and hassles
Engineering support and research
Multi-step quality control
Flexible shipping resources
Over the years, Universal Molding has built a strong and varied customer base. Our customers know they can rely on us to provide quality custom products with fast, efficient service.
We offer solutions with:
- Convenient toll-free number
- Friendly, experienced people
- Total service commitment
- Timely shipping and delivery
Here are some of the valued customers and industries we serve:
- Consumer Durables
- Distributors & Jobbers
- Machinery & Equipment
- Sports & Athletics
Every part of our operation at Universal Molding is geared toward turning out the highest quality product.
Supporting that mission is a solid quality control process that includes:
- Comprehensive testing
- Precise bar coding for accurate tracking
- Monitoring at each manufacturing stage
- Approval checks for added control
- Full inspection and documentation
You’re invited to pursue a rewarding career with Universal Molding Company. We are a growing organization, dedicated to advancing the lives of our valued employees. If you would like to move forward through hard work, creative thinking and strong teamwork, we welcome you.
Though applications for work must be completed in person at our facility, you can accelerate the process by submitting your resume through our Internet portal. All information transmitted online is private and fully protected.
Universal Molding gives you personalized, local service with the strength and scope of a national company. Besides our Los Angeles area location, we feature associated sister companies throughout the U.S. Each company is strategically designed to complement the others, giving you the most complete range of aluminum extrusion, roll forming, die engineering and casting services, as well as finishing, fabrication and a wide range of aluminum components.
We invite you to view our many locations throughout California, Texas and Indiana, serving all of North America and beyond – and offering these key advantages
- More Selection
- Improved Reliability
- Greater Depth of Services
- Faster Delivery
- Greener Business Practices
- Exceptional Quality
- NORTHERN CALIFORNIA – Bay Extrusions, Yellow Dog Windows
- LOS ANGELES, CA – Allocast Technologies, North Star Company, UMEX, Universal Molding
- ORANGE COUNTY, CA – Anaheim Extrusion, California Custom Shapes
- RIVERSIDE/SAN BERNARDINO COUNTIES, CA – International Window, Precision Screen & Security Products
- WAXAHACHIE, TEXAS – International Extrusion Corp.
- HOUSTON, TEXAS – Raco Office Interior Products
- NORTHWEST INDIANA – Patrick Metals, Yellow Dog Extrusion
- SOUTH INDIANA – Altec Aluminum Technologies